Friday, January 1, 2010

30 Week Update

By: Alex Holmes


We made it to 30 Weeks!!!
Six weeks ago it didn't look like this was going to happen, our doctors were even preparing us to deal with the possibility of losing our babies. Now we are trucking along smoothly without any problems and my doctor even feels confident that I can make it to 35 weeks and is going to schedule a date for the c-section for then. I can't tell you how happy this all makes me, on Wednesday we had an ultrasound to measure the babies and they are all three looking perfect. Baby A is 2 lbs 7 ounces, Baby B is 3 lbs, and Baby C is 2 lbs 12 ounces. Starting this week we will have an ultrasound every week to watch how their organs are functioning and do some other tests also. So for now all I have to report is good news and I will update soon when we get more info but for now just keep us in your thoughts and hopefully we will make it all the way to 35 and get to take home healthy babies!!

TO OTHER EXPECTING TRIPLET MOMS!!

Today I searched for daycare products and found tons of stuff that will work for multiples, including strollers and multi-cribs and it was all much more affordable than products made for multiples. Just thought I would share that with you ladies.



2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you mama. Glad to hear you and the babies are doing well. They're gonna be perfect..they already are. :) Love you. Angela Tropea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, I found your blog through Baby Center and am now following you and your little ones. Congrats on making it this far! Your experience is inspiring and gives me hope for my own trio - due July 1, hopefully appearing no earlier than May. I can't wait to see your updates as they come and will be praying for three healthy babies in a few more weeks! Good luck! Oh, and thanks for the tip on daycare products.

    ReplyDelete